I help organisations create a consistently outstanding customer experience. A great customer experience relies on placing the customer at the centre of your business. Taking a customer centric approach. The objective is to create a customer experience that is:
- Memorable for the right reasons
If you rely on attracting and retaining customers then the customer’s experience should be an integral part of your marketing strategy. Everything you say, and do, as an organisation creates the customer experience. It doesn’t matter whether you provide the end to end experience, or outsource to another company. To your customers it is all the same. They will form an impression based on the service they experience. Fail to create a great customer experience, and your brand reputation could quickly be eroded on social media. Now, more than ever, customers have choice, and a voice.
Quite simply a happy customer is a returning customer. Your aim should be to turn your customers into brand advocates. To discuss call 01442 244654.
A fabulous customer experience
means consistently meeting and exceeding your customer’s expectations. I regularly work with service organisations who expect customers to circumnavigate their often complex systems and internal structures. You can structure your business in whatever way works for you, but please but don’t expect your customers to understand it. As a customer experience consultant I focus on what it feels like to be a customer of your business. I help you understand the flaws in your Customer Experience starting with a Customer Journey.
Ask yourself the following Customer Experience questions:
- Who in the business is s responsible for your Customer Experience? Operations, marketing, sales, everybody?
- Why would customer’s choose your organisation over your competitors?
- How satisfied are customers with the experience you provide?
- How easy are you to do business with, what does your Customer Journey look like?
- Do you treat all your customers the same, is the customer experience the same, or different?
- Do you know who your customers are, do you have a relationship with them?
- What are your current customer service brand standards and best practises?
- Do you know how many customers you lose and why? What in their customer journey or customer experience turned them off?
- What customer service guarantees do you offer?
- What do your customers say about your business, what is their customer experience?
- What do your employees say about your customers? What is their attitude to customer service?
If you don’t have answers to these questions you should be talking to me. Call 01442 244654
Customer Experience Improvement
Your employees are pivotal in attracting and retaining customers. Your organisation should be represented by people who can build rapport, connect and empathise with the customer. Scripted customer service calls are outdated. They are a signal to the customer that you treat them all the same.
If you want to make the customer feel valued, then you need to reach customers and interact with them on a personal level. I can provide your employees with the tools, techniques and interpersonal skills they need to differentiate your organisation from your competitors. I can train your people to be naturally confident and engaging with customers, making a consistently outstanding customer experience.
Wat to put your customers at the centre of your business then give me Ursuline a call 01442 244654.