Are you missing a freelance Marketing Director someone to provide part-time or temporary senior level marketing support? There are lots of scenarios when a freelance Marketing Director could make the world of difference to your business:
- Your Marketing Director resigns and you know it could take 6-12 months to find a replacement, you need someone to hold the reigns, to motivate and direct the team.
- Your Marketing Director goes on long term sick leave or maternity leave. You don’t know how long they will be away and you don’t want the commitment of a full time interim.
- The Company is up for sale. Your Marketing Director has gone, the company is up for sale and no one wants to step into the role. You need someone to steer the ship through turbulent times, keep the marketing department focused and inspire confidence in the buyers.
- You can’t justify a full time Marketing Director position but you know you need strategic marketing help and direction. Your marketing manager is doing a great tactical role but they just don’t get the big picture.
In any or all of these scenarios my freelance marketing director service could be the solution. Why not call me to discuss 01442 244654
Benefits to your business of using my freelance Marketing Director service
- No expensive recruitment fees, we agree terms and away we go
- There’s no long term commitment
- I am not an employee so there are no expensive legal obligations
- I don’t need a bonus, company car, private healthcare, paid holiday etc.
- I can provide a very flexible service, from one to three days a week to just a few days a month. Whatever your business needs.
In summary if you employ a Marketing Director they will want a hefty salary and a weighty benefits package. They can cost anything from £60,000 up to £150,000 per annum. In addition they will want job security and a redundancy pay-off if you decide to get rid of them. If you employ an Interim Marketing Director you are still making a big commitment.
So why not use my freelance Marketing Director service as, and when, you need it. I offer all of the business benefits without any employment commitment.
What experience do I bring to the table and how do I add value as a freelance marketing director?
- I have been a Marketing Director so I don’t need hand holding
- I have worked in various industry sectors but specialise in service businesses
- I have worked for and with some very large national and international organisations
- I have over 25 years business and marketing experience
- I am a Chartered Marketer
- I am a Fellow of the Institute of Direct & Digital Marketing
- I am a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
Whatever your need and whatever the size of your company you can benefit from the services of an accomplished Marketing Director. Commissioning a freelance marketing director doesn’t cost a fortune and there is no long term commitment unless you want it. The fact is you just can’t buy this level of marketing experience without paying through the nose.
Think I might be able to help you please give me a call 01442 244654 and ask for Ursuline. It costs nothing to talk and we can see where the conversation takes us. Alternatively you can always send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, but I would much rather talk to you.