There has been a huge trend towards outsourcing, outsourcing contact centres, customer insight, SEO, but that trend is reversing in favour of insourced marketing. Organisations are realising that outsourcing can result in lack of control and disconnected communication. Often resulting in poor customer perceptions and experiences. The reason for outsourcing was generally a lack of marketing knowledge and experience to provide the service in-house. We know that there is currently a skills crisis in marketing, exacerbated by current market and economic conditions. It is a real challenge to find suitably experienced marketing specialists. If you don’t have the in-house knowledge or experience to do something, don’t assume that your only option is to outsource. My insourced marketing service provides a flexible approach to marketing resourcing. Here’s some examples of how insourced marketing can help you overcome your current business or marketing needs:
- Want to create a CRM platform or bring your CRM system in house?
- Want to set up a customer contact centre to handle all telephone, web chat and social media?
- Want to develop new products and services?
- Need to improve your customers experience’s and therefore your customer retention?
- Need help with your marketing strategy or plan?
If any of these statements resonate with you or then please give me a call to discuss how my insourced marketing service could be the solution to your problem, call 01442 244654
What are the benefits of Insourced Marketing?
- Insourced marketing is often a cheaper option than outsourcing.
- With insourced marketing you retain control of activities and they are integrated into your existing marketing infrastructure.
- If your employees do not have the necessary experience or skills you may not get the result you want and your employees may feel stressed an pressured. Bringing in an external specialist is more effective in this scenario.
- Insourcing can have customer satisfaction and reputation management benefits. For example customers prefer contact centres to be based in their own country rather than elsewhere in the world.
- Once set-up I can hand over to your existing marketing team. If required I can continue to provide specialist advice and strategic input on a retained basis.
Want to discuss your business need and how my insourced marketing service may help, please do give me a call on 01442 244654.