Over the last 15 years I have delivered in excess of 30 Marketing Projects. No two marketing projects have been the same and for me that is the thrill and the challenge. They vary from strategic cultural change projects lasting nine months or more, to process improvement projects lasting just three months. So what is the catalyst for a marketing project? Well normally it is because you want to do something new or different, and quite often you want to do it quickly. So why would you commission a marketing consultant to deliver a marketing project, well in my experience here are just some of the reasons:
- I love a challenge and have delivered marketing projects that others have shied away from
- As an objective and independent specialist I bring a different perspective, and I have no hidden or political agenda
- I’ll work with your exiting teams and resources
- I’ll agree a timeline and deliverables and take responsibility for delivering on time and on budget
- I have a breadth and depth of business and marketing experience and I am as comfortable operating at board level as I am conversing at the coal face
- I’m old enough to have real experience but young enough to have real passion and enthusiasm
- As an NLP Master Practitioner and trainer I use advanced communication skills to persuade and influence
Marketing Projects build teams and develop people
Regardless of the deliverables of the project, a marketing project is a great way to bring people together, to get them to collaborate, work together and do things in a different way. Marketing Projects are also great ways to develop people, to get them to work cross-functionally and to move outside their comfort zone.
Examples of Marketing Projects?
Please follow the link to Consultancy Briefs to see a list of just some of the marketing projects I have directed over the last 15 years.
Marketing Change Projects
I often undertake large cross functional change projects involving every department of the business, but being led by marketing. I work with your existing resources to guide and direct the change, overcome objection,s and guide you seamlessly to a solution. I handle all the marketing projects myself so your work is never delegated to anyone else. I regard myself as a highly skilled marketing projects manager. As a Chartered Marketer and certified NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) Master Practitioner and trainer, I am suitably qualified to train, coach and mentor all of the project members. I also use my wealth of skills and experience to engage all of the stakeholders and connect with each member of the project team to achieve the change that you desire.
If you have marketing projects that you want to get off the ground or you just need to do things differently then why not call me 01442 244654. There is no obligation to buy and if we arrange to meet the fist meeting is FREE.